The About Dereham Partnership
The Partnership is an association of many of the community groups and organisations in Dereham who work so hard all year round to provide activities and services for residents and visitors.
Membership is open to all community-based organisations and includes a listing in the website directory as well as a say at meetings.
To promote and contribute to Dereham as an economically successful and culturally vibrant centre: a good place to live and a great place to visit.
- To raise the profile of Dereham locally, in the region and nationally
- To promote a positive image of Dereham by showcasing what is on offer in the local area
- To provide information about activities, attractions, events and services of interest and of benefit to residents and visitors
- To be a network of networks, engaged with local community, voluntary and not for profit organisations working in the local area
- To act as a forum for and enable communication between the voluntary and community sector, the public sector and the private sector
- To identify issues and actions which are required to further these aims; to develop plans and consult as needed, and to apply for funding in order to deliver change.
Join with us and benefit from:
- Have a say and a vote at partnership meetings
- Help to set the agenda and influence decisions
- Represent your own membership/network
- Receive email updates
- Elect officers
- Have your group or organisation featured on the aboutDereham website and update the website yourself with events, announcements and volunteer opportunities
On receiving your application form, we will invoice your organisation for the £12 annual fee and you will receive a password, instructions and log-in details for your entry on the website. Please download and complete the application form here.
If you are a business in Dereham and wish to appear on the website, please contact email@example.com with your phone number so we can discuss your objectives.