The aboutDereham Partnership
The Partnership is an association of many of the community groups and organisations in Dereham who work so hard all year round to provide activities and services for residents and visitors.
To promote and contribute to Dereham as an economically successful and culturally vibrant centre: a good place to live and a great place to visit.
- To raise the profile of Dereham locally, in the region and nationally
- To promote a positive image of Dereham by showcasing what is on offer in the local area
- To provide information about activities, attractions, events and services of interest and of benefit to residents and visitors
- To be a network of networks, engaged with local community, voluntary and not for profit organisations working in the local area
- To act as an apolitical forum for communication between the voluntary and community sector, the public sector and the private sector
- To promote changes which support these aims, by pressing the relevant authorities to act and/or seeking funding to carry out our own projects
The aboutDereham Partnership includes all member organisations, with each organisation having one vote at Partnership meetings and is responsible for adopting new policy, codes of conduct and rules that affect the affairs of the organisation. The Partnership meets every two months.
- You can view our constitution here. The constitution was adopted in May 2018 and then amended at the AGM in May 2019.
- Our Annual Report and Statement of Accounts for the year 2018 – 2019 can be viewed here.
Day-to-day management of the Partnership is delegated to the Steering Committee to act on behalf of the Partnership. The Steering Committee makes recommendations to the Partnership.
The steering committee comprises the following members, duly elected as officers at the May 2019 AGM:
|Chair||Mike Webbemail@example.com||01362 850327|
|Vice-chair||Ken Hawkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org||01362 691455|
|Treasurer||Susan Fergusonemail@example.com||01362 670728|
|Secretary||Carolyn Colemanfirstname.lastname@example.org||01362 695084|