The basic aims of the Community Crafters group are
1. To fundraise for local charities in any ways we can, using our crafting skills.
2. To continue to maintain a supportive and inclusive group for everyone regardless of age, gender, ability or any health issues.
3. To share our skills with Care Homes, Special Needs Groups, Youth Groups etc.,
4. To continue with the monthly Crafternoon at Dereham Library.
5. To work on our Christmas Festival.
6. To continue work on our big Textile Wall hanging for the Library.
7. Most important of all to continue to enjoy the friendship of the group and each other’s company!
If you are interested in working with us we would love to have you. We meet every Wednesday morning between 10 and 12 at Dereham Library and alternate Wednesday evenings from 7 until 9 at Strikes.
On the second Saturday of every month we hold a Crafternoon at Dereham Library between 1.00 and 3.30 for all ages to try out various crafts.
We are a very informal group of all ages who enjoy working on all sorts of projects.